Od ILS 120
Rappelling at Kidod Canyon provides a fantastic family activity in the Judean Desert!
Kidod canyon is located at the edge of the Judean Desert overlooking the Dead Sea and the Kingdom of Jordan. This activity will connect you to the astounding Israeli desert, and ensure you have an unforgettable time with your family.
If rappelling is not enough for you, make sure to end the activity with a hike into the canyon and up to the most beautiful lookout in the region.
Meet with the guide in the Dead Sea Adventure Hostel and walk to the cliff.
Each participant receives a set of rappelling equipment including a helmet and a harness.
- Rappel down the cllifs of Kidod Canyon
- Grand vista of the desert
- Family-friendly adrenaline rush
- Protective gear and technical equipment
- Coffee/tea and cookies
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
- Anything that was not agreed upon in advance