This is the perfect canyoning adventure for anyone wanting to enjoy a rush of adrenaline regardless of their level of experience. Halamish canyon is located on the southern part of the Judean desert, near Himar stream, just above Ein Bokek. This beautiful canyon overlooks the Dead Sea and the kingdom of Jordan, and it provides a fantastic rappelling tour thanks to the three cliffs within its channel.
- We’ll meet up near the roundabout at the entrance to the city of Arad, on highway no.31, on the bus-stop on the way east.
- From the meeting spot, we’ll depart with our vehicles all the way to the end of the canyon (about 15-minute drive), where we’ll park the cars
- Right after parking we’ll get ready for the tour and make sure everybody is prepared.
- Before beginning, each participant will receive the relevant gear (helmets, harnesses etc) that will accompany you throughout the tour
- From there we’ll start an easy hike get to the acacia tree and have a good look at the Dead Sea and the east side of the river of Jordan have some warm desert tea and begin our canyoning!
Duration: 4 hours
Ages: 14 and above. Participants under 18 must have permission signed by their parents or a legal guardian.
Bring with you:
Day backpack, a hat, closed-toe shoes, 4.5 liters of water, sunblock, snacks, long shirts and pants for crawling, a change of clothes
The price includes:
A 2-way satellite communication device held by the trip leader
Desert canyoning and abseiling equipment for the whole trip
Coffee, tea, and cookies throughout the hike
The price does not include:
Transportation (Extra service)
Anything that was not agreed upon in advance