From ILS 120
Ever rappelled below sea level?
Rappelling at Tamar Canyon provides a fantastic family activity in the lowest place on Earth!
Tamar canyon and it’s dry waterfalls were carved over the centuries by the rare and powerful desert flash-floods, creating a beautifully smooth cliff in the otherwise harsh desert environment.
This activity is a great way to discover the valley of the Dead Sea in an adrenaline-filled, unforgettable family outing!
Meet with the guide in the rendezvous point at Neve Zohar Gas station and drive to the cliff.
Each participant receives a set of rappelling equipment including a helmet and a harness.
- Rappelling off the waterfall of Tamar Canyon
- Grand vista of the desert
- Family-friendly adrenaline rush
- Protective gear and technical equipment
- Coffee/tea and cookies
Price does not include
- Extra food and drinks
- Anything that was not agreed upon in advance